Make the Most of Your Microsoft Software
We strive to maximize each student’s learning through engaging, hands-on training. By using real-world examples based on your business needs, students develop the skills and confidence to improve their productivity back in the office. We focus on individual learning, and making sure that every student succeeds and gets the attention that they need, regardless of the class size.
Microsoft provides a wide variety applications that are crucial to your everyday work. From Microsoft Office to Microsoft Dynamics, the software is extremely powerful and vast amount of features built into it that can make it overwhelming to master. That’s why our courses are adapted to focus on the skills you’ll actually need on a daily basis. We can accommodate any level from beginner to advanced, and ensure that you learn new tricks and shortcuts that you can immediately apply to your daily work.
Our Microsoft Training Includes
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Microsoft Power Pivot
Microsoft Training Programs Tailored to Meet Your Needs
- Custom courses based on your business needs and unique learning objectives
- Various training locations to meet your needs: in-house, onsite, or online training
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Group and one-on-one training available
- Various skill levels, from beginner to advanced courses
- All software versions, including the newest and older versions
- Affordable training packages available in English or French
Students love our fun, energetic, and practical approach to learning. That’s why we have clients who call us for their training needs on an ongoing basis, including: Department of National Defence (DND), House of Commons, Canadian School of Public Service (CSPS), Public Service College (PSC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), and many more.
Contact us for more information.